Friday, October 01, 2010

Hard times

I haven't blogged for awhile. I suppose it would be too melodramatic to say I haven't had anything worth blogging about. Perhaps the key word is nothing GOOD to blog about. Life has tossed a few not so good things our way in the last few months so now that I can see a light I suppose I'll get back to blogging.

A short synopsis of the last few months
1. continue dentist mystery with my 5 year old
2. mom diagnosed with breast cancer
3. oldest son 10 needs to have surgery
4. braces suck
5. okay maybe there isn't a #5 but the first 4 were enough

Life is looking brighter because
a. 5 year old's tooth is finally looking better after 12+ dentist visits
b. mom doing okay -wish I could go visit her though
c. surgery is set
4. teeth are coming along despite being a pain
5. Taking two boys to London for medical reasons. Not a pleasure trip but at least it gets us closer to getting medical issues resolved.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What does Hyrum need surgery for?

Hang in there! If it makes you feel any better the last few months have been quite lousy at my house, too! I don't know that I've seen my light yet, though.

When do you do to London?