Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A week in London

What a week! Cody, Hyrum and I went to london for the week for a medivac. (A medivac is when a medical procedure needs to be done but not in the country you are in so they medically evacuate you, usually to London.)
Monday and Tuesday we spent at doctor and dentist appointments and I tried to pack in some fun museums, walks in the park and such. Wed. was spent all day in the hospital with Hyrum as he was getting surgery. Thursday and Friday and most Saturday was spent in the hotel as Hyrum couldn't do much.

This is the 4 time I've been to London - I love London but not entirely under those circumstances especially stuck in a hotel for 3 days with tv, imagination and not much to keep you entertained. (especially with an active 5 year old!)

The week is over and Hyrum is recovering well and has a good attitude about everything. Here are some highlights from the Science museum and out and about Monday and Tuesday.












No comments: