Sunday, January 27, 2013

Too busy for pictures.

I guess December and January were busy because we have very little pictures to show of it. I think mostly we've been hibernating. Our household stuff arrived a week before Christmas remember all of this.

Which means lots of new places for Carmel to hide.
















It took sometime unpacking and sorting and every nook and cranny in our little house is filled.

Brent has been growing a watermelon patch. The rest of our garden dried up and died but after all its been over 100-110 degrees F all month. Hello Summer!

















Life here is rather expensive and surprising out of all the places we've lived this has been the most expensive. So we figure this is probably a $30 watermelon. It was delicious too.So far we've ate 2 and I believe there are 5 more growing!


1 comment:

gramjo said...

The watermelon is Hugh!