Sunday, June 03, 2012

Packing out

So I thought I'd show you what we do every 2-3 years.
We pack our suitcases and put them away so they won't accidentally get packed


We throw away, sell, or pass on stuff we no longer need or use

The moving company comes with all of the packing material.  Boxes, paper, bubble wrap, etc.

This is our UAB.  It will come via air and "Should" arrive shortly after us at the distant end.
They wrap our piano and any other items that won't fit inside a box.
Everything we own basically fits inside our dining room.
and the room next to our dining room. 

They pack everything inside large wooden crates called lift vans.
It took six of them to hold all our stuff.
After it's on the truck we won't see it again until it arrives at the distant end
Goodbye stuff.   We'll see you on the other end.

2 comments:

The Bent Gang said...

Wow...I had no idea!

Cindy said...

ooo, I had a little touch of deja`vue there for a minute. :0)