Back to school! Yippee!
I think it is cool to listen to them sing the Australia anthem in their assemblies. Our last school they sang the birthday song in English, French and Arabic during each month's assembly. I wish I would have recorded that too.
PS Uncle Dan, does this bring back memories, did you sing this in school?
3 comments:
The Australian anthem wasn't adopted until after Dan returned from his mission. When he was over there Waltzing Matilda was considered the national song - but not officially. So no - Dan didn't get to sing it in school.
The Australian anthem wasn't adopted until after Dan returned from his mission. When he was over there Waltzing Matilda was considered the national song - but not officially. So no - Dan didn't get to sing it in school.
It was so fun to hear the kids sing happy birthday to their mom in all 3 languages.
Post a Comment