We started Hyrum's birthday by getting up before dawn, hiking up a nearby hill and watching the sunrise.
Then he chose steak, asparagus and apple pie for his birthday dinner. I think he has grown up a lot in the last year and although it makes me sad to see him growing up so quickly I'm excited to watch what an awesome young man he is turning into.
Then he chose steak, asparagus and apple pie for his birthday dinner. I think he has grown up a lot in the last year and although it makes me sad to see him growing up so quickly I'm excited to watch what an awesome young man he is turning into.






4 comments:
Love the pics!
The pictures are great. I just told Debbie that Hyrum sounded more mature when we talked to him on his birthday. Keep having fun in Australia for me .
What a great idea for his birthday! The pics are awesome!
Post a Comment