After stopping through Asilah, our mom's getaway continued on to outside of Tangier. Our hotel was wonderful. We had a great dinner in the resturant. Woke up the next day and walked down the beach.
Then it poured rain the rest of the day and I don't mean a little see below....
Dispite the drizzling rain this morning we stopped at a cafe where we had fresh squeezed orange juice. A typical fare at cafes and really fresh and delicious. My friend Jenny wanted me to take a picture of her mint tea another typical Moroccan drink.

In this area is Hercules cave where you will find a large hole in the cave shaped like the continent of Africa. It was neat to see.
By the time we were getting ready to leave the cave, this is what we had. The rain was coming down so hard the stairs were like a waterfall. Then the street up to the hotel was flooded. We were drenched up past our knees. If only I had a picture of the three of us screaming and running through the flooded street.
It was a great weekend and I plan on going again when my parents come next month! (don't worry mom the cave isn't very big, if I can do it so can you =}
Then it poured rain the rest of the day and I don't mean a little see below....
Dispite the drizzling rain this morning we stopped at a cafe where we had fresh squeezed orange juice. A typical fare at cafes and really fresh and delicious. My friend Jenny wanted me to take a picture of her mint tea another typical Moroccan drink.

In this area is Hercules cave where you will find a large hole in the cave shaped like the continent of Africa. It was neat to see.
By the time we were getting ready to leave the cave, this is what we had. The rain was coming down so hard the stairs were like a waterfall. Then the street up to the hotel was flooded. We were drenched up past our knees. If only I had a picture of the three of us screaming and running through the flooded street.
It was a great weekend and I plan on going again when my parents come next month! (don't worry mom the cave isn't very big, if I can do it so can you =}












2 comments:
It's beautiful and sounds like fun.
What a fun trip!
Post a Comment