Sunday, August 31, 2008

First day of school



Keeley started Kindergarten this year and she is just thrilled and loving it. She has great teachers and there is even a K girl who rides the bus with her. 

Hyrum is in 3rd grade and is also enjoying seeing his friends from last year. He has good teachers.

The first day of school they got on the bus happy as ever. I explained to Cody as they drove away our big kids are going to school then suddenly I had a panic, teary moment of "My little girl is off to school now...Did I teach her everything she needs to know? Is she going to be okay!" Perhaps a typical mommy moment.... At any rate they are loving school especially Keeley.
Next week they will both start one after school activity. Hyrum has playground and Keeley has gymnastics and dance movement. They will both love it.


No comments: