I use to have a baking day once a week or every two weeks but I've been avoiding it this whole summer and just haven't wanted to cook in general all summer. Perhaps with school and back to a routine I'll start again. We'll see...
This weekend I made whole wheat bread. I added Rye flour and it turned out well actually. I've had some on hand and threw some in and I really can't taste it. In general whenever I make bread it is about half white flour and half wheat flour.
I also cooked English muffins. These are so easy I don't know what I didn't make these years ago. And froze several batches of zucchini muffins for school snacks/lunches.
Yep its back to school time.
This weekend I made whole wheat bread. I added Rye flour and it turned out well actually. I've had some on hand and threw some in and I really can't taste it. In general whenever I make bread it is about half white flour and half wheat flour.
I also cooked English muffins. These are so easy I don't know what I didn't make these years ago. And froze several batches of zucchini muffins for school snacks/lunches.
Yep its back to school time.


No comments:
Post a Comment