I've done a lot more shopping here in Morocco then other countries here are some of my favorite finds...
I've bought more than these two baskets but I just love 'em!
Moroccan nativity made out of clay.With a Berber tent.
As a sidenote: You can actually take a camel trek in the desert here and sleep in a real Berber tent. (sounds like my personal nightmare-just for the record)
I had lunch once in a Berber tent though that was more my style.
This is one of my favorites. It is made from cedar wood. See the close up the detail work. This keyhole on the doors are very Moroccan. You'll find them in the architecture here as well as mirror shaped keyholes, decorations, etc.
I bought these stools for Brent's photography so you might see them in future portraits.
Moroccan tagines. The brown one is to cook in the little ones are for serving or decoration. They sell little ones to put your salt, pepper, etc in very cute. I saw a tagine like the brown one in a kitchen magazine for $200. This one cost me $15. Today I had a real Moroccan tagine dinner cooked in it too. (not by me but my housekeeper)
So what do you think, what to come visit now?!?
I've bought more than these two baskets but I just love 'em!
Moroccan nativity made out of clay.With a Berber tent.
As a sidenote: You can actually take a camel trek in the desert here and sleep in a real Berber tent. (sounds like my personal nightmare-just for the record)
I had lunch once in a Berber tent though that was more my style.
This is one of my favorites. It is made from cedar wood. See the close up the detail work. This keyhole on the doors are very Moroccan. You'll find them in the architecture here as well as mirror shaped keyholes, decorations, etc.
I bought these stools for Brent's photography so you might see them in future portraits.
Moroccan tagines. The brown one is to cook in the little ones are for serving or decoration. They sell little ones to put your salt, pepper, etc in very cute. I saw a tagine like the brown one in a kitchen magazine for $200. This one cost me $15. Today I had a real Moroccan tagine dinner cooked in it too. (not by me but my housekeeper)
So what do you think, what to come visit now?!?









1 comment:
I do! I do!
Post a Comment