
Well we made it back to the states yesterday. The kids did great and are always good travelers. Even Cody did well at entertaining themselves. The movies weren't any good and food wasn't too great either but we survivied.
We picked up a rental car stopped at the grocery store and got to the hotel ready for bed. So we went to bed by 7-8. I figured it didn't matter when we all went to sleep b/c we'd still be up in the middle of the night. Sure enough we were all wide awake and watching tv from 1-5a.m.
My observations thus far:
I love toilets that have the flusher "Thing" on the side of the toilet versus European are on the top and you pull up. Perhaps you have to have experienced it.
Love that Americans put their light switch on the inside of the room versus outside the door. My kids are really confused, "MOM, I can't find the light switch." Of course I'm thinking it is right were it is suppose to be. This also prevents having others turn the light off on you when you are in the bathroom.
Oh the little things you forget when you've been away.
2 comments:
glad you are back in the States safely; it wil be good to talk to you.Tell Hurym i got his letter and Maggie and the tree are doing fine.
We're super glad you're back, too!
Post a Comment