Friday, May 15, 2009

My to do list...

What I've been working on this month.
  • Freezer cooking. Stocking up the freezer for next month when we will be packing out and I won't want to cook, not to mention at some point we will be packing out. I don't do the once a month freezer cooking like some do. I just make extra whenever I'm making something that would freeze well and mark it on a calendar for next month. Next month's menu is getting filled up already. yippee!
  • Kids cooking summer camp. I put this together each summer for the last few years and it has been a big hit. We/I really enjoy creating it. So I'm trying to run through each recipe and take pictures and get it together so it will be done before this summer.
  • Organize and purge. It is an ongoing process but when you have a certain weight allowance for your shipment (especially b/c the piano takes a bit of weight) you are a lot more cautious of what you really don't need. Go through clothes, paper files, etc.
  • Organize computer files.
  • Go through menus and cookbooks.
  • Give away large amount of bags and stuff that are accumulated in the basement.
  • Finish putting VHS videos on computer and give away videos.
  • Finish putting CDs on itunes and give away CDs.
What I need to do next:
  • Plan vacation and some sort of itinerary. Virginia, Maine, Wyoming, Utah and a family reunion. Summer will be fun.
  • Create my at home shopping list. Home leave always involves lots of shopping and stocking up for a few years. Must have a list though ;}
  • Stock up my Kindle. ;}

Okay now I've created a list half the work is done now, right?

No comments: