





This summer I bought a box of ties off ebay to do some projects for www.kids-sewing-projects.com. This month I finally got down and worked on them. Wintertime is a good time for these projects.
I made a few different projects like a tie skirt. Keeley loves it -I hope she doesn't wear it in public, HA!
I did a tie pillow and tie bags. I finished off the ties with tie tote bags of various sizes because I liked making them and wanted to use up all the ties (moving soon, you know.)
Well here they are so if you want one this summer when I'm visiting speak now or they might go to charity. I've claimed a few for myself but I have a few extras! I use mine for my scriptures and lesson manual.
3 comments:
I want one or two, or a few!!!!! don't give mine to charity!
Allisyn says she wants a skirt!
if you have any bags left you can bring me one. They are really cute and so is the skirt.
Post a Comment