Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Update

  • In the last few weeks we've had to look at whether we want to go to Jordan instead of Morocco. We decided to stick with Morocco as Jordan isn't a definite possibility yet. We've gotten our moving date and plans set and Morocco is already getting ready to assign housing so at this point let's stick to plan A. However don't be surprised if you here something different.

  • Our basement has flooded again. I'm glad it is the basement as we rarely use it except to do laundry and I don't have to clean it up but it is a nuisance. Brent had set up his photography studio down there, luckily all is fine.

  • I forget how dark, ugly and cold it gets around here in the winter.

  • Hyrum and Keeley have been busy with school. They are doing really well and enjoying it. Piano and violin lessons on top of homework keeps them busy. Cody is still loving preschool and asks everyday if it is a preschool day. Our small preschool group is doing great and its going well. Cody is doing pretty good in violin too. Our teacher said he is understanding things really well.

  • Brent is busy as usual with work and photography. He is working with young men's in the branch. Brent and I have stuck to our eating better and exercise, since starting in September and feeling pretty good most days except for some aches and pains. (from exercising!) Brent has lost 20 lbs and I've lost 15 lbs. but mostly we feel better. He has a new project this year that if he gets time to work on we'll share it with you.

  • I'm juggling a dozen balls as usual. My websites are doing really well and I've really not spent too much time on them lately. But I realized I make as much money with them as my starting salary in human resources years ago. That wasn't the intention at first but it has turned out better then I would have thought. I'll never go back to working in corporate America. Now that that project is doing well I have another idea of what I'd like to take on next.

1 comment:

gramjo said...

ok what is it
mom