Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to normal life

We're running a little behind on the picture updates lately. We have lots of Scotland pictures to share. Yes, did you know we went to Scotland after Christmas perhaps not because we haven't posted them yet. We have Christmas pictures and family portraits to share but we or shall I say Brent hasn't gone through them yet.
After we got back from our trip we haven't been sleeping well and I have felt terrible with lots of headaches in the last week. So some things have been pushed aside. We have done lots of puzzles- we are on puzzle number 3 or 4 (I lost count) I've read a book on my new Christmas present which I will share later and we've watched a lot of movies. Unfortunately it is time to get back to normal life and perhaps we'll have updated pictures within the next week.

No comments: