Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun Night


Our Halloween fun night started with a fun dinner.
  • Little
    monster

  • Witch's brew (fruit salad)

  • Halloween shaped toasts


  • Then we played games. Every Friday we have family game night so this worked out well. We bobbed for apples. They loved this game. We did an egg race that nobody liked too much.

    Then we made caramel apples. Very sticky mess. I should have taken pictures of their faces after they ate them!

    Oh and we did the lazy way of dressing up. Except for Keeley who dressed up as Little Mermaid Princess clothes, Cody wore his FAVORITE shirt (I'm going to have to hide this shirt b/c he wears it everyday!) I forgot what Hyrum said he was (oops) I was wearing black and white at the time so I said I was a skunk.

    Happy Halloween

    No comments: