Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What I haven't taken pictures of Part 2...

I usually don't post unless I have pictures to go with the story. I don't have(take) the extra time to type but these stories I thought someone should have a good laugh at b/c I, as the mother, didn't.

During nap time around here, I work on the computer and Keeley either plays computer, colors or plays near by. This particular day she decided to lay down in my bed instead. Some half hour later she comes down and tells me, "Cody is painting his face with nail polish"

Oh, the horror. Sure enough he got into my nail polish (I think big sister was in it first and he came along and thought this whole idea looked like fun) He had nail polish all over his feet (not just the toe nails) his hands, his cheeks! I scrubed him with nail polish remover. Which he cried and said "That is NASTY!" but I figured that was good punishment in and of itself. And the little dears didn't get to play outside or watch a movie that day for getting into mommy's stuff.

I still couldn't believe it. It would have been a great picture I'm sure but you'll have to visualize mentally.

No comments: