Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sofia's Bell Park














We went to the bell park today. There are bells from countries around the world. Hope you can read the plaques. If not it says -to all the artistic creativity of all the children in the world and to the banner of peace.











































You can look closely and see where each are from.


My favorite bell, no not just the one standing inside, the Japanese bell =}.

Not too exciting American bell.


Cody enjoyed walking around but wanted to go his way not mommy's way.
Hyrum did not enjoy this outing! We know he hates loud noises but if we rang a bell he was not happy about it. It would be a great place for a picnic and throwing a frisbee or ball. So we will come back another day. And not ring the bells.



Afterwards, we drove up the mountain, enjoyed the scenery, had to make a pit stop in the bushes! and then drove back down and had lunch at a pizza place.

We actually took a cable car up the mountain last month and had a picnic. You can barely see the orange cars in the picture. It was really pretty. I don't care to go up with the cable car anytime again soon(since I don't like heights too much) but it was worth doing once.

All in all a succesful Saturday.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love that you decided to do this. I think it's exciting to see the pictures and have you explain them! Love you