Cody should have been singing at the concert below instead he had his tooth pulled hours before. Remember the whole tooth issues we've tried to save the tooth. All for the love of popcorn too! His abscess came back again and I noticed it was cracked from the top of the tooth to the gum line so the next day he had it pulled out. This is the bravest kid I know for all the things he has gone through in his short life! Do you see the roots on this tooth! Hyrum lost a tooth soon after this so I'm comparing his tooth with the pulled tooth. Makes me want to cry thinking he had to lose his tooth over popcorn. Since this tooth wasn't suppose to come out until he was around 10 (Hyrum just lost this tooth this year) he'll probably need a retainer or spacer so the teeth won't crowd each other until then. Something to look forward to down the road.
You can kind of see the crack in the tooth here. We are wondering if it was a popcorn kernel that cracked his tooth intially and 6 months later this is what happens.
For being such a brave kid AGAIN. He got a whole book making set. You see he goes to school everyday and comes back with a handful of books he made in his free time. He draws pictures and staples the book together and comes up with some amazing stuff. So he got his own ream of paper, little stapler and scotch tape.
He recovered quickly and was eating normally later that day. As usual it took/takes me longer to recover from these episodes.




2 comments:
I hope this solves the problem! What a trooper he is!
I agree with you---it's always harder for us as moms to get over things than it is for the kids!
I love that he makes books! Noah likes doing that too!
we miss our brave boy; how fun making your own books.
Post a Comment