
This week has been fun. Hyrum had a Pokemon party(of course what else would it be!) with a few friends. I didn't plan much besides cake and food and told him he can just play and do whatever they want. It was the easiest party we've ever had. It won't work for younger kids but hey it worked for 10. He had a pokemon figure cake named Diglett who basically is a mole digging in the dirt, if you can imagine what I was trying to achieve.

I decorated a cake and brought it to his class. All the kids were so complimentary that I left feeling pretty good about myself. I should do that every week regardless of birthdays. One kid said You made that? I wish my mom made cakes like that. I could of hugged him.

Hyrum had a good birthday and we now have a kid in double digits my how time flies.
1 comment:
loved the cakes; Hyrum 10; I was thinking about that the other day and it made me sad; time goes by so quickly.
Post a Comment