We have been here one month! We just moved into our permanent house yesterday and it felt really good to be able to unpack suitcases. Well, the kids unpacked and set there room in order. I've been sick yesterday and today! (so I haven't done much but think of what I want to get done)
I woke up today in our new bed feeling like I had just arrived in Morocco. Forget the whole last month of transition, I feel like I have gotten over a really long trip and finally got where I was going. Its no wonder I feel so terrible all the stress and anxiety has caught up with me and now today I'm paying for it.
So I guess for now I'll take this time to sit around watching tv, planning and recover from a heck of a long summer vacation and new posting.
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you're in your new house, but sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I would probably be the same way, though. I hope it doesn't last too long!
I was just thinking about you and that it had been a long time since you had been in your own home. no wonder you have a migrain.
Post a Comment